Due to cold weather and central heating, skin is prone to dryness and sensitivity. It feels tight and rough to the touch, can become red and irritated. That’s why an extra care is needed and a change of our usual skincare routine.
Winter care is mainly about PROTECTION during day time and REGENERATION during night time. Please see below some tips how to look after winter skin:
- Protect your skin by wearing gloves, scarf and hat. It will partially cover your skin and protect against harsh external conditions.
- Change your cleansing gel or micellar lotion to a CREAMY CLEANSER with nourishing and regenerating properties and follow with a hydrating toner.
- No matter the weather sunny or not always use a MOISTURISER WITH SPF for a day time.
- Switch to a heavier, more nourishing and SOOTHING NIGHT TIME MOISTURISER that will strengthen the hydro-lipid barrier on the skin and help prevent water evaporation and skin dryness. Look for products that contain Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and other emollient Oils.
- Limit your baths that additionally dehydrate your skin. Always spray or wipe the skin with TONER after using water.
- To improve skin smoothness and softness, exfoliate your skin regularly. Look for ENZYMATIC EXFOLIANT and peeling cream with AHA that gently remove dead skin cells while protecting the skin barrier.
- If you aren’t using HAND CREAM all year round, winter is a time to introduce it to your beauty routine in order to keep beautiful hands.
- And finally get a PROFESSIONAL FACIAL in the beauty salon that will restore your skin softness and smoothness so your make-up always would look perfect.
If you have any questions to the article above or you have any skin concerns, I would love to hear from you. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's keep warm,